Pink Is The New Dog

As much as I laugh at celebrities it's their puppies I adore. Visit me for all the deets on whose dog is making headlines, which celebs can't carry them through airports (I'm talking to YOU Jessica), how they're dressing and accessorizing them, and when they're being paraded through Kitson. And listen up Jake, Nicole, Mischa, Paris, et al: Do not even THINK about leaving home without your puppies. News Flash: You are not interesting to us without them!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Gisele finally has some competition

7 Comments:

  • At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    THat is one of the cutest yorkies I have ever seen in my life! Of course she would only have the best.
    I am always amazed when I see Gisele out of the hands of professional makeup people because she looks so plain but in front of the camera BAM!

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Genevieve said…

    I would take the dog over her any day. But I'm not a guy so.....

     
  • At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

     
  • At 3:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
    »

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I find some information here.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    best regards, nice info »

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where did you find it? Interesting read film editing schools

     

Post a Comment

<< Home