Pink Is The New Dog

As much as I laugh at celebrities it's their puppies I adore. Visit me for all the deets on whose dog is making headlines, which celebs can't carry them through airports (I'm talking to YOU Jessica), how they're dressing and accessorizing them, and when they're being paraded through Kitson. And listen up Jake, Nicole, Mischa, Paris, et al: Do not even THINK about leaving home without your puppies. News Flash: You are not interesting to us without them!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

W E L C O M E


Welcome to Pink is the New Dog!

As you can probably tell, I was inspired when creating this blog by the.coolest.guy in the blog universe, Trent of Pink is the New Blog. I LOVE his site. There's nothing more fun on the 'net. I pray at his blog altar daily, and you should too!

Come visit me often. It is my life's work to keep up on the haps with celebs and their puppies!

And, just because I think it's good to re-visit this, here's Jessica Simspon attempting to THROW DAISY IN THE X-RAY MACHINE AT L.A.X. Jesus. Thank goodness the staff at that airport is so crack. Can you imagine what would have happened if she was at JFK??? I can't even think about it.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Genevieve said…

    Jessica sucks. Her dog is awesome. Reminds me of my doggy.

     
  • At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

     
  • At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I find some information here.

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best regards from NY! film editing schools

     

Post a Comment

<< Home